- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, combine the butter, sugar, and coconut sugar.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla until just combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cassava flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add this dry mixture to the wet mixture in the mixer and stir until just combined. (Over mixing will cause the cookies to have too much air and they will flatten in the oven).
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a tablespoon to drop individual cookies on a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. You can fit 12 on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes until they turn golden. Remove from the oven, let them sit on the cookie sheet for 3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!