You guys IT’S TIME!!! It’s time for the January Whole30 2020!! Can I get a WOOT WOOT?!
I will personally be participating in the January Whole30 2020, and I am leading a support group on Facebook so you can do it with me!
Let’s backtrack- what’s the Whole30?
The Whole30 is a 30-day health reset. The goal is to only eat foods that are making you, your brain, your gut, and your body healthier. This also lowers inflammation throughout your body- woohoo! That means you eat meat, fish, fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats. You don’t eat processed foods, sugars and sweeteners, grains (including gluten and corn), legumes (including peanuts and soy), dairy, or alcohol.
You eat squeaky clean for 30 days, then you get to reintroduce the things above one at a time. Since you’re keeping the rest of what you’re eating Whole30 friendly, you get to find out once and for all how food affects your body.
Gluten may give you migraines
You may be lactose intolerant
Dairy may make your skin breakout
Beans may give you terrible GI symptoms
Your sugar dragon may be WAY bigger than you thought
After you make discoveries that are completely individualized to YOU, you get to decide what’s worth it for you. We call this your Food Freedom. In my opinion, it’s just nice to finally realize how food affects you, so you’re not a slave to the unknown!
Is the January Whole30 Right for Me?
I’m hard pressed to find a single individual the Whole30 wouldn’t be amazing for… The Whole30 is based on the Paleo diet, which is how our ancestors ate and thrived for centuries.
If you’re wanting to get past the Holiday slumps, the January Whole30 is great for you!
If you want 2020 to be YOUR YEAR of health and wellness, the January Whole30 2020 is the perfect way to jumpstart!
If you want to finally solve your health mysteries, the January Whole30 can be a great way to do that!
If you want to breakup with your food or sugar addictions, the January Whole30 can be a GREAT tool to do just that!
If you want to shed some pounds, that’s not the purpose of the Whole30, but most of my clients get that added benefit!
*If you’ve struggled in the past with an eating disorder, the Whole30 may not be right for you. The Whole30 is a starting point, which then you can add food groups into your diet that work for you. But it is restrictive for those 30 days, which might not be healthy for you physcologically. Talk to your doctor before taking on the January Whole30.
What do I need to do the January Whole30?
One thing I love about the Whole30 is that all of the rules and everything you need to know is listed online for free! You can find all of the rules here, or check out the blog post I did with a summary of the rules here.
They also have AMAZINGLY helpful books that you can purchase, but you definitely don’t have to. You can find my guide to which Whole30 Book is right for you here.
Meal planning can be SO helpful when you’re embarking on a completely new way of eating! I highly suggest using Real Plans- it is SO customizable. You can tell it which foods you like, what nights of the week you want to cook, and SO much more. They’ve even partnered with Whole30 and you can get completely Whole30 menus! Try Real Plans here.
Get some Whole30 compliant groceries! My favorite place to stock up on non-perishable items that are Whole30 compliant is Thrive Market! It’s basically Whole Foods, Amazon Prime, and Costco combined: healthy food, delivered to your door, at affordable prices! Get 25% off your first order here!
I am also a HUGE believer that you need support to successfully complete your January Whole30!
Support for your January Whole30
I’m offering this January Whole30 Support Group for this January 2020 Whole30 challenge!
My first Whole30 was in June of 2014. Since then, I have successfully completed eight rounds of Whole30.
I’ve seen SO many amazing shifts in my body, mind, and soul since my very first Whole30. It’s now not only how I feed myself, but my precious family as well.
It brings me so much joy knowing that I’m nourishing their bodies with foods that make them healthier every single day.
I want the Whole30 to change YOUR life, too!
What will the January Whole30 Support Group provide me?
- An exclusive Facebook group JUST for those of you doing the January Whole30 2020 with me!
- Six Weeks of fun!
- Posts with recipes, resources, and advice to make your Whole30 as wonderful as possible!
- An entire week of prep work to make sure you know and have everything you need in order to get started!
- SUPPORT!!! This is the very biggest part of the January Whole30 Support Group. I would never, ever suggest doing a Whole30 alone, and that’s why I offer myself and our groups as your support buddies!
- Accountability. Even if you’re completely new to this Whole30 thing or you’ve done it a few times, you still need accountability!
- A place to ask questions. There are so many minute details about the Whole30, and as easy as we all try to make it, you still have questions! I’m here to answer them.
- An entire 30-Day Meal Plan of my recipes including weekly grocery lists!!! (I really take making it as easy as possible for you seriously!)
- Weekly Emails with exactly what to expect from the Whole30 timeline!
- Help with Reintroduction! How to reintroduce food groups and when, plus how to decide which foods are “worth it” in your Food Freedom.
For more info on how to join my January Whole30 2019 coaching group, click here, or sign up below! I’d love to see you there! ?