- 6 Sweet Potatoes
- 10 oz cooked, shredded chicken (about 3 cups)
- 14 oz cashews, roasted and salted (plus more for topping, optional)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp gelatin (If you don’t have this, you can make it without!)
- 1 cup Tessemae’s Buffalo Sauce …or more if you like it spicy!
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped (plus more for topping, optional)
- Water, if needed
- Preheat oven to 425. Poke each sweet potato with a fork a few times to allow steam to escape. Wrap Sweet potatoes in foil and cook on a baking sheet for 45 min-1 hour, depending on the size. Remove from the oven when the potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork.
- Blend cashews, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, full fat coconut milk, gelatin, Tessemae’s Buffalo Sauce, mayo and spices in a blender or food processor until smooth. If needed, add water 1 T at a time until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix the buffalo sauce and shredded chicken. If you didn’t just cook and shred your chicken, you can add all ingredients to a pot and warm over low heat.
- Slice the baked sweet potatoes in half lengthwise and stuff with your buffalo chicken!
- Top with sliced green onions and salted cashews, optional.
- Tag posts of your dip with hashtag #buffalochickdip