- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat together butter, coconut sugar, molasses, salt, and spices.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, combine baking soda, cassava flour, almond flour, and coconut flour.
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into wet.
- If you’re making standard cookies, you can immediately form into 2 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- If you’re cutting into shapes, wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Roll the dough until it is 1/4 inch thick. Cut shapes and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Cook the cookies for 7-11 minutes. The shorter you cook them, the softer they will be. If you like crunchy cookies, cook for longer.
- Remove from the oven and let sit on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then place on a cooling rack.