I’ve been wanting to recreate my all time favorite taco recipe from our favorite restaurant in Atlanta, bartaco, for SO LONG. You see me posting about these bartaco Sesame Ribeye Tacos a few times a month! And I know those of you that don’t have the privilege of having a bartaco want to try it for yourself!
Thanks to all of the amazing products all available on iHerb’s website, now you can make this Sesame Ribeye Tacos Recipe for yourself! Did you know iHerb carries over 5,000 (FIVE THOUSAND) grocery products?! They’re also super internationally friendly: they ship to 160 countries (I don’t think I could even list that many countries!) and their customer service team provides support in ten languages!! iHerb makes it easy to order healthy groceries internationally, and I truly feel like they’re unique in that regard!
I also love shopping at iHerb because it’s a one stop shop! They have TONS of supplements, clean beauty products, home cleaning supplies, stuff for kids and babies, and even clean stuff for your pets! A feature I really love is that you can even search by health condition!
The iHerb products I featured in this recipe are:
Big Tree Farms Organic Coco Aminos : these coconut aminos are the Paleo replacement for soy sauce!
Sambal Oelek, Ground Fresh Chili Paste : this chili paste gives this recipe such a delicious flavor!
La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil : you guessed it! This is where we get that sesame flavor!
Made in Nature Organic Dates : I use dates in this recipe for added fiber and to keep it refined sugar free!
Simply Organic Ground Ginger : I love the taste of ginger, and using the dried spice is SO much easier!
[highlight background=”#93dbc5″ color=”#ffffff”]New customers can get discount off their order by clicking this link and can also add Promo Code WELCOME5 to their shopping cart to get an additional $5 of their order of $40 or more![/highlight]
Now let’s get to the recipe, shall we?!Print
- 1/2 C coconut aminos
- 1/2 C Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 C toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 C pitted dates, about 10 dates
- 1/2 t dried ginger
- 1 t ground fresh chili paste (or more if you really like it spicy!)
- 1.7–2 lb shaved ribeye (you can find this at Korean markets, or freeze a Ribeye and slice as thinly as possible!)
- 1 head cabbage, about 2 lbs, sliced thinly
- 2 C shredded carrots
- 1/4 C coconut aminos
- 1/4 C toasted sesame oil
- 1 T ground fresh chili paste
- 1/3 C rice vinegar
For the tacos:
- 1 head bibb lettuce
- Fresh cilantro, for topping
- Add first 6 ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add this sauce and the shaved ribeye to a large pot and cook on medium high heat until fully cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the “quick kimchi.” Combine all of the kimchi ingredients and let sit until the meat is cooked.
- Assemble the tacos: for Paleo tacos, use Bibb lettuce shells. Add meat and top with kimchi and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
To make this recipe Whole30 Approved, simply replace the Ground Fresh Chili Paste with Crushed Red Chili Peppers to taste!