- 4 tablespoons butter (or ghee for dairy free)
- 1 onions, finely diced
- 2 lb beef chuck
- 1/4 c red wine vinegar (or red wine, if you’re feeling it)
- 1 t dried rosemary
- 1 t dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups beef bone broth
- Heat 2 T butter in your InstantPot on the sauté setting and cook the onions until they are softened, about 7 min.
- Add the beef chuck and sear until crispy, about 5 min, then flip and do the same on the other side.
- Sprinkle the beef chuck with rosemary, thyme, garlic, and salt and pepper. Add the red wine vinegar, bay leaves, and bone broth to the side.
- Put on the lid of the InstantPot and hit beef/ stew, and change the time to 1 hour.
- I like to shred my meat in my Kitchenaid mixer with my whisk attachment- it makes it SO easy.
- Serve beside roasted vegetables or my favorite way- over my Mashed Potatoes! Enjoy!