- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts, cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pieces of bacon, chopped into small squares (I like Naked Bacon)
- Cook the bacon in a cast iron skillet or pan until extremely crispy.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and cook until they are nearly cooked through – you want them to still be bright green, almost 8 minutes. Turn the heat to high and char them for a couple minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool, and add remaining ingredients. Serve warm or at room temperature.