- 2 lbs (8) chicken thighs, bone-in + skin-on
- 1 cup sweet potato, peeled and cut to ½ inch cubes
- 1 cup butternut squash, peeled and cut to ½ inch cubes
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 shallots, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 T olive oil
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 T honey (remove for Whole30)
- 2 T olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ t pepper
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Preheat the oven to 425° and line a sheet tray with aluminum foil.
- Make the sauce by adding all the sauce ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes, butternut squash and shallots on a sheet tray. Drizzle with 1 T olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Nestle the chicken thighs in between the vegetables on the sheet tray. Spoon the sauce over the chicken thighs and spread across the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the sheet tray from the oven and add the Brussels sprouts. Return the sheet tray to the oven and bake for 10 minutes more until vegetables are tender and golden brown and the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°.
- Serve the chicken thighs with the roasted vegetables.