Yields 6 cups granola
- 3 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 cup unsweetened Coconut Chips
- 2 cups mixed nuts: Pecans, Almonds, Walnuts, shelled Pistachios, roughly chopped
- ⅔ cup Honey* or Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 t Kosher Salt
- 1⁄2 t cinnamon
- 1⁄2 t vanilla
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup dried cherries (optional)
- 1 (32 oz) Wallaby Yogurt – Plain
- Honey (for topping)
*Be sure to use raw unfiltered honey, as commercial honey is pasteurized and most of the naturally occurring antioxidants are removed in the process.
- Preheat the oven to 300°.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined and all ingredients are coated in oil.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the granola across a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, tossing once or twice. Remove from the oven, cool and store in an airtight container.
- For serving, add yogurt to a bowl and top with granola and a drizzle of honey.