4 – 6 oz skin on wild-caught salmon fillets
2 sweet potatoes – peeled and chopped into 1 ½ inch cubes
2 cups brussel sprouts – halved
3 shallots – halved
2 T olive oil
Kosher salt and black pepper
2 T coconut aminos
1 – 2 T Harissa seasoning (depending on your preference for spice)
1 clove garlic – minced
1 inch piece ginger – peeled and grated
Zest of 1 orange
¼ cup orange juice (from 1 orange)
- Preheat oven to 425. Place salmon fillets skin side down in a dish.
- In a small bowl, add coconut aminos, harissa, garlic, ginger, orange zest and juice and gently whisk to combine. Pour marinade over salmon and let marinate while you prepare the vegetables.
- Add the sweet potatoes, shallots, brussel sprouts and olive oil to a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat vegetables and then arrange vegetables on a parchment paper lined or non-stick sheet tray. Roast vegetables for 20 minutes or until potatoes begin to slightly brown.
- Remove sheet tray from oven and make space between the vegetables to add the salmon fillets. Add salmon fillets skin side down and roast until salmon is cooked through – approx 8 more minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro or scallions (optional).