- 2 lbs chicken wings or drumettes
- ¾ cup of my Paleo BBQ Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Spread the chicken wings across the baking sheet and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes, turning once.
- While they are baking, make your BBQ Sauce (get my homemade BBQ Sauce recipe here) and set aside ¾ cup. Store the remaining sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Once the wings have cooked, toss them with the BBQ sauce and bake them in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with veggies and paleo ranch dipping sauce.