- 1/2 c butter or ghee, at room temperature
- 1 c coconut sugar
- 1/2 c almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 3/4 c cassava flour
- 3/4 t baking soda
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat the butter until creamy, then add the coconut sugar and continue to beat until fluffy. Then mix in the almond butter, egg, and vanilla and mix until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix together remaining dry ingredients (flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt).
- Slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and blend until combined.
- Roll the dough into 2″ balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. (I could personally immediately roll them without them being too sticky- if you’re having trouble, wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate until they’re ready to roll!)
- Make an X with your fork to give these cookies the classic look!