- 1 stick Butter, melted (or ghee)
- ½ c honey
- 2 t lemon juice
- 3/4 cup SO Delicious® coconut milk
- ¼ c coconut sugar
- 1 c cassava flour
- ¼ c arrowroot flour
- ¼ c almond flour
- ½ t baking soda
- ½ t salt
- 2 cups Blackberries (frozen Or fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a 9×9 baking dish and set aside.
- Add melted butter, honey, lemon juice and coconut milk in a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- In a medium size bowl, combine and coconut sugar, cassava flour, arrowroot, almond flour, baking soda and salt and whisk until blended.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into buttered baking dish and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Add dish to oven and bake for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove dish from oven and quickly sprinkle blackberries evenly across the surface of the batter.
- Return dish to oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until set in the center and golden brown on the edges. Remove from oven and serve warm.