- 2 T grass fed butter or ghee, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c almond milk
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/2 c blanched almond flour
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1/4 c tapioca flour
- 1 c raspberries (fresh or frozen work!)
- 2 T honey, or more to taste
- 1 t tapioca starch or arrowroot powder
- Start with the melted butter in a medium sized bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and whisk vigorously after each addition.
- Add almond milk and whisk.
- Mix dry ingredients together, and slowly add to wet ingredients while whisking.
- Heat grass fed butter or ghee in a crepe skillet or large saucepan on low-medium heat. Add crepe batter to the pan 1/2 c at a time. Pick up the pan and swirl it around to make the crepe as thin as possible.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip and cook another minute.
- Enjoy with sweet or savory fillings, or use these as tortillas!
For the Raspberry Compote:
- Heat the raspberries on medium-high heat in a small saucepan until the berries have started cooking and lost their shape. They should look like jam.
- Add the honey and stir until combined.
- Sprinkle on the tapioca starch or arrowroot powder and whisk vigorously… if you don’t get it combined super quickly, the starch/powder will form clumps.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately inside the crepes! Yum!
- Serving Size: 4 1/2 c crepes