- ½ c butter, room temperature
- ¼ c coconut sugar
- 2 T lemon zest (from roughly 2 Meyer lemons)
- 3 eggs
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 t vanilla extract
- ½ c honey
- 1 c almond flour
- ⅔ c cassava flour
- ½ c coconut flour
- ½ c arrowroot flour (plus 2 T for coating blueberries)
- ½ t baking soda
- ½ t salt
- ¼ c Silk® almond milk
- 1 ½ c blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer, beat on high the butter, coconut sugar, lemon zest.
- Beat in each egg one at a time until fully incorporated. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract, and honey, and beat until incorporated.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients: almond flour, cassava flour, coconut flour,½ c arrowroot flour, baking soda, and salt. Add in your Silk almond milk and mix until combined.
- Coat 1 ¼ c of your blueberries in your remaining arrowroot starch, then fold them in the batter.
- Butter your loaf pan and line with parchment paper. Pour your batter into prepared loaf pan. Top with ¼ c blueberries.
- Bake your cake at 350 for 20 minutes. Reduce the oven to 325 and bake for an additional 35-40 min.