- ½ c pecans
- ½ c almond flour
- ½ c coconut flakes
- 2 T coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 t cinnamon
- ½ t vanilla
- ¼ t kosher salt
- 1 container SO Delicious No Sugar Added Vanilla Bean Coconutmilk Frozen Dessert
- ⅔ c fresh or frozen strawberries, about 6 large strawberries
- ¾ t lemon juice
- Pinch kosher salt
- Remove ice cream from the freezer and allow to slightly soften.
- For the crust: add pecans, almond flour, coconut flakes, coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Line a 6 inch circular cake pan with parchment paper that comes up the sides. Press the crust mixture into the pan, distributing evenly. Put the crust in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Add softened frozen dessert, frozen strawberries, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt to a blender or food processor. Blend until well combined.
- Pour mixture onto crust and place into the freezer for 1 hour or overnight.
- Lift the ice cream bars out of the pan by gripping parchment paper. Cut into slices, squares, or preferred shapes and serve frozen.