Yields 6 cups granola, or 12 ½ cup servings
About 15.75 g of protein per serving
- 3 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Coconut Chips
- ½ cup Pepitas
- ½ cup Sunflower Seeds
- 3 Tbs Hemp seeds
- 3 Tbs Hemp protein
- 2 Tbs Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbs Flax Seeds
- ⅔ cup Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 1 t Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 (24 oz) So Delicious Vanilla Yogurt Alternative
- 1 pint Strawberries, sliced
- 1 T pepitas (for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 300°.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined and all ingredients are coated in oil.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the granola across a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, tossing once or twice.
- Remove from the oven, cool and store in an airtight container.
- For serving, layer the yogurt, granola and fruit in a tall glass or mug.