- 1/2 C coconut aminos
- 1/2 C Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 C toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 C pitted dates, about 10 dates
- 1/2 t dried ginger
- 1 t ground fresh chili paste (or more if you really like it spicy!)
- 1.7-2 lb shaved ribeye (you can find this at Korean markets, or freeze a Ribeye and slice as thinly as possible!)
- 1 head cabbage, about 2 lbs, sliced thinly
- 2 C shredded carrots
- 1/4 C coconut aminos
- 1/4 C toasted sesame oil
- 1 T ground fresh chili paste
- 1/3 C rice vinegar
For the tacos:
- 1 head bibb lettuce
- Fresh cilantro, for topping
- Add first 6 ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add this sauce and the shaved ribeye to a large pot and cook on medium high heat until fully cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the “quick kimchi.” Combine all of the kimchi ingredients and let sit until the meat is cooked.
- Assemble the tacos: for Paleo tacos, use Bibb lettuce shells. Add meat and top with kimchi and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
To make this recipe Whole30 Approved, simply replace the Ground Fresh Chili Paste with Crushed Red Chili Peppers to taste!