12 T salted butter at room temperature (1 ½ sticks)
1 1/2 c coconut sugar
3 eggs at room temperature
1 1/2 t vanilla extract
1 T lemon juice
1 1/4 c SO Delicious Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative
1 c cassava flour
1 c almond flour
1/2 c coconut flour
3/4 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
1/4 c coconut sugar
1/4 c cassava flour
1/4 c almond flour
1/2 t vanilla
1 T cinnamon
1/4 t salt
3 T salted butter butter
3/4 c sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 250.
- Beat together the butter and coconut sugar until it is light and fluffy, about 3 min.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until just combined.
- Add in vanilla, lemon juice, and SO Delicious Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cassava, almond, and coconut flours, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add this dry mixture into the wet mixture until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, make the streusel! Combine all ingredients until it is crumbly.
- Pour half of the batter into a 9 x 9 in pan (or 9 in round pan). Sprinkle half of the streusel mixture on top, then pour the other half of the batter on top and spread so the streusel is totally covered in batter. Top with the remaining streusel.
- Bake for 45 min, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool a bit before cutting and serving.