- 2 boxes Julia’s Table Chocolatey Chunk cookies (12 cookies)
- 4 T unsalted ghee or refined coconut oil
- 4 cans full fat coconut milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour/ starch
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 T gelatin
- pinch of salt
- 2 t vanilla
- Butter a 9″ springform pan using a dab of ghee or coconut oil and line the sides with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse 1 box cookies (6 cookies) with 4 T ghee or coconut oil into a fine crumb.
- Press the cookie crumb along the bottom of the springform pan to form a crust. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you make the pudding.
- In a large saucepan on the stovetop, add 4 cans coconut milk, 4 eggs yolks, 1/4 c arrowroot, pinch of salt, and 1/4 c maple syrup.
- Bring to a boil and add 2 T gelatin, whisking frequently until fully combined. Simmer on low for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally until the pudding begins to thicken. Remove from heat and whisk in 2 t vanilla. Set the pudding aside to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the pudding has cooled, pour 1/2 into the spring form pan right over the cookie crust.
- Crumble 3 cookies on top of the layer of pudding. Pour remaining pudding on top of the cookie crumbles and then crumble the remaining 3 cookies on the top.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the outer layer from the springform pan and peel off the layer of parchment paper. Slice and serve.