- Tea bags for 2 gallons of tea
- 1 1/2 quarts boiling water
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate (I prefer with pulp)
- 1/2 c lemon juice
- 5 sprigs mint, plus more for serving
- In a large bowl, pour the boiling water over the tea bags. Let steep as little as the tea package’s instructions call for, or as long as overnight for more flavor.
- Stir in all other ingredients and store in the fridge until chilled.
- To serve, pour into iced glasses. Garnish with mint sprigs. Enjoy!
You can substitute 1-2 drops of lemon essential oil for the lemon juice to make it even healthier! OR OR 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate (this won’t be paleo or whole30 approved as there is always some form of sugar!).
Other variations include fresh ginger or a stick of cinnamon and five whole cloves while brewing for more of a spiced fruit tea.