- 2 lbs chicken wings or drumettes
- ¾ cup BBQ Sauce (get the recipe for my homemade BBQ Sauce here)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make your BBQ sauce by combining all the sauce ingredients into a blender and blend on high until well combined. Set aside ¾ cup and store the remaining sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Set your air fryer to 360°. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and then place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes.
- Using tongs, flip the chicken wings over and cook for another 12 minutes.
- After time is up again, flip the chicken wings once more and then increase the temperature of the air fryer to 400°.
- Cook the chicken for an additional 6 minutes until the skin gets crispy.
- While the chicken wings are cooking, warm up ¾ cup of BBQ sauce on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove from the airfryer and place into a large bowl. Pour over the BBQ sauce and toss to coat. Serve with veggies and paleo ranch dipping sauce.