- ½ c cassava flour
- ¼ c almond flour
- ¼ c coconut flour
- ½ c unsweetened baking cocoa
- ½ t salt
- ¼ t baking soda
- 1 c coconut sugar
- ¾ c Danone SO Delicious Yogurt
- ½ c unsalted butter, ghee, or coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1½ t lemon juice
- 1 t vanilla extract
- ½ c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 c strawberries, hulled
- ¼ c honey
- 1 t lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Coat a standard (8 1/2×4 1/4″) loaf pan with nonstick avocado oil spray.
- Whisk flours, cocoa, baking soda, and kosher salt in a medium bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut sugar, yogurt, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and whisk to combine.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Bake until the top of the cake is golden brown and a tester inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Let the cake cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Invert onto rack; let cool completely.
- For the coulis: in a medium saucepan, add strawberries, honey, lemon juice and salt.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until the berries have dissolved and the mixture has condensed.
- Once mixture has reached desired consistency, remove from heat and cool.
- For a coulis – press the mixture through a fine mesh sieve to achieve a smooth, thin texture.
- Serve cake with coulis poured on top.