- ½ c unsalted butter or ghee, plus more for buttering the molds
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate baking bar, chopped into small pieces
- 4 large eggs (2 eggs + 2 egg yolks)
- ¾ c coconut sugar
- 2 t cassava flour, plus more for dusting the molds
- ¼ t vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Butter and flour the ramekins and set aside.
- Add the butter to a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave. Add chocolate to butter and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and add sugar. Whisk until the egg & sugar mixture is light and thick.
- Add egg mixture to chocolate and add flour and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Divide the batter into the ramekins.
- Place ramekins onto a baking sheet and bake for 13 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for one minute.
- Turn ramekin upside down onto place and lift up ramekin – cake should slide out.
- Top with raspberries and serve.