1 cup almond flour
¾ c cassava flour
¼ c coconut flour
¼ c coconut sugar
¾ t baking soda
½ t salt
½ c coconut oil, cold
1 container (about ½ c) SO Delicious® Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
1 large egg
1 t lemon juice
1 t vanilla extract
1 t almond extract
1 package (6 oz or 1 ¼ c) fresh raspberries
– 1 container (about ½ c) SO Delicious® Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a food processor, pulse together flours, coconut sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add coconut oil and pulse until small balls start to form. It will not form a dough in this step.
- In a small bowl, whisk together SO Delicious® Vanilla Coconut Yogurt, egg, lemon juice, and vanilla and almond extracts. Slowly pour this yogurt mixture through feed tube into processor, pulsing until dough just comes together, being careful not to overwork the dough. It will be very wet.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured work surface (I prefer cassava flour here) and place fresh raspberries on top. Fold the dough 2-3 times to fold in raspberries. Do not overwork the dough or it will turn red/ blue. The raspberries can still be whole or nearly-whole as long as the dough is staying in a single piece.
- Pat dough into a 1-inch-thick circle and cut like a pizza into 8 pieces. Place pieces about 2 inches apart on a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 15 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through, or until golden brown and cooked completely through.
- Allow to cool, then remove from the baking sheet. You may use more SO Delicious® Vanilla Coconut Yogurt as icing on top – it’s delicious! Apply with a spoon or piping bag in a zig-zag pattern across each scone. Serve immediately. If you’re making the scones in advance, add the yogurt icing right before serving. Enjoy!