- 2 Tbs ghee
- 2 Yellow Onions, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups paleo yogurt (we love Forager Unsweetened Plain Cashewmilk Yogurt)
- ½ cup paleo mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the 2 Tbs ghee to a large skillet. Once melted, add the diced onion with a pinch of salt. Heat on low until the onions are nicely caramelized, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
- Place the caramelized onions in a bowl and set aside (or in the refrigerator) to cool completely.
- Once the onions are cooled, add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined. Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve chilled with homemade potato chips or sliced vegetables.