- 2 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless (roughly 1 lb)
- 1 head of broccoli
- ¾ cup coconut aminos
- 2 Tbs toasted sesame oil
- 1-inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ tsp chili paste or red chili flakes
- Rice noodles (1 8-oz package)
- Make the sauce by adding the coconut aminos, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and chili paste in a blender or food processor and blending until smooth.
- Cut the chicken into bite size cubes and place in a bowl or ziploc bag.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and marinate for a minimum of 1 hour up to overnight in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Add the chicken with the marinade to a large wok, sauté pan, or dutch oven on the stovetop. Heat over med/high heat and cook until chicken is completely cooked through. Once the chicken is cooked, add the broccoli to the same pot to heat through and tenderize.
- While the chicken is cooking bring a large pot of water to a boil on the stove top. Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions.
- Drain the rice noodles and top with the broccoli chicken sauce mixture.