Yields 1 serving
- ½ cup organic gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup SILK® Oatmilk
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp Chia Seeds
- ¼ tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter inside the jar
- Combine the oats, oatmilk, honey, chia seeds, vanilla, and cinnamon in a small mason jar or bowl.
- Gently stir to combine all the ingredients. You can either fully combine the peanut butter or add it to your jar first, before the overnight oats, to form peanut butter swirls.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or a minimum of 2 hours).
- Your Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are ready to go in the morning- no cooking necessary!
- Enjoy topped with more peanut butter and other toppings like banana slices and/ or your favorite nuts and seeds.