- 3 c fresh rhubarb, sliced
- 3 c fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/4 c honey
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T arrowroot
- 1 1/4 c gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 c cassava flour
- 1/4 c coconut sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 c unsalted butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Toss rhubarb, strawberries, honey, lemon juice and arrowroot in a bowl to combine.
- Pour fruit mixture into an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, add rolled oats, cassava flour, coconut sugar, and salt and toss to combine. Add the ghee and blend together until small clumps begin to form.
- Sprinkle the oat topping evenly over the fruit.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the crisp is golden brown and the fruit is bubbling underneath.