Keeping precious babies’ skin safe and protected from the sun is of the utmost importance! That’s why I want to bring you as many safe, natural options for you as possible! I bring to you the safest sunscreen sticks for babies- face and body.
We did a super comprehensive post on Safe Sunscreen, so be sure to check that out here fist.
For some of the other best sunscreens for babies, check out these posts we did as well!
Depending on the age of your babe, you can also check out these posts about safe sunscreens for kids:
Firstly, it’s suggested that babies under 6 months shouldn’t even be in the sun for extended periods of time. For that reason, this Safest Sunscreen Sticks for Babies post is specifically for babies older than 6 months.
In addition to using the safest sunscreens for babies, you also FIRST want to take some natural, non-screen approaches to keeping your baby’s skin safe from the sun.
Natural Ways to Keep Baby Safe from the Sun:
- Avoid mid-day exposure to the sun when it’s the strongest.
- Clothing: You want to be sure your baby is fully clothed. Clothes with a dark, tightly-woven fabric will keep the most UV rays out.
- Hats: wide-brim hats keep baby’s face, ears, and neck protected from the sun!
- Baby Sunglasses: Rather than “toy” sunglasses for babies, you want to get sunglasses like these that keep out 100% of UV rays.
- Rash Guards: if your baby is going to be swimming/ in a swimsuit, a rash guard will keep the most sun rays away! See some of my favorites below.