You guys are going to FLIP over this Whole30 approved Bacon Wrapped Sirloin!! Often, I think Whole30 appetizers are the hardest to create – they need to feed a hungry crowd while also providing a delicious burst of flavor in every bite, AND follow the Whole30 guidelines. Making things that are tiny and able to be devoured in one bite is tricky on the Whole30.
This recipe for bacon wrapped sirloin is quickly becoming my go-to appetizer for just about everything. Dinner parties? Check. Brunch with friends? Check. Game night at home? Check. You name it, this appetizer will be devoured in pretty much every social situation…
When making bacon wrapped sirloin, it’s important to use compliant bacon. Not sure which brands of bacon are Whole30 approved? I put together a full list of my favorite brands and where to find them in stores! High quality meat is also really important to us, so for all of our beef we get Pre Brands Beef! You can even get it on Amazon Fresh– swoon!
Bacon wrapped sirloin is best served hot with a dip of your choice. My favorite? Horseradish dipping sauce – coming Friday!
Do you have any favorite Whole30 appetizers? Share below- I’m always looking for more!Print
- Heat oven to 400. Partially cook the bacon uncovered on a cookie sheet for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and let the bacon rest until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, cut the sirloin into bite-sized pieces. Make sure they are small because remember, they’ll be wrapped in an entire piece of bacon.
- Increase oven temperature to 425.
- Wrap a single piece of bacon around the sirloin pieces.
- Position them around the edge of the cookie sheet so that the way they naturally want to open is up against the edge (so that they don’t open). You can also put a toothpick in the middle of each to hold them together.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately with horseradish dipping sauce.