- 1/4 head of cabbage, sliced into very thin strips (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 firm pears, julienned
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (I love Chosen Foods Avocado Mayo)
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus a pinch more
- 1 teaspoon fresh-ground pepper
- Place cabbage, pears, and walnuts in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, vinegar, mayo, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing mixture over the slaw and mix to fully combine.
- Serve immediately or let sit for 15 minutes to let the flavors mix.