This Dairy Free Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bars Recipe is sponsored by Danone North America/ SO Delicious®, but all thoughts, opinions, and the recipe are my own! Thank you for allowing me to work with brands I believe in to continue to bring you free recipes and content!
We’ve been stuck in our house for over a month due to COVID-19. Colorado has implemented fairly strict shelter-at-home orders and we are doing our best to flatten the curve. It’s been hard with 2 kids at home and we are all longing for the return to some form of normality. Luckily, the weather in Denver has allowed us plenty of time to get outdoors for long walks and bike rides. Owen learned how to ride a bike the first week of our stay in place order. The very next day he rode FIVE MILES with us!! Spring is definitely in the air and the sunshine lasts a little longer every day. Suddenly the small things really do have a giant impact. I’m so grateful for our daily family bike rides.
This dairy free strawberry cheesecake ice cream bar recipe came to me one sunny afternoon recently and it brought so much joy to me and my family. I was craving something tangy, sweet, cool, and creamy, and the idea for these cheesecake ice cream bars popped in my head. These bars are super quick to throw together and will keep in your freezer for the occasional treat (that is if you can keep them around for that long!).
I love these dairy free strawberry cheesecake ice cream bars because they’re JUST sweetened by the erythritol and monk fruit extract in the SO Delicious No Sugar Added Vanilla Bean Coconutmilk Frozen Dessert! My kids LOVE this dessert, and I’m a huge fan.
Make a batch of these dairy free strawberry cheesecake ice cream bars and keep them for a sunny day to eat outside on your porch or whenever you need a tangy, sweet bite of something to remind you that the sun will come up tomorrow.
Looking for more dessert recipes? Click here!Print
- ½ c pecans
- ½ c almond flour
- ½ c coconut flakes
- 2 T coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 t cinnamon
- ½ t vanilla
- ¼ t kosher salt
- 1 container SO Delicious No Sugar Added Vanilla Bean Coconutmilk Frozen Dessert
- ⅔ c fresh or frozen strawberries, about 6 large strawberries
- ¾ t lemon juice
- Pinch kosher salt
- Remove ice cream from the freezer and allow to slightly soften.
- For the crust: add pecans, almond flour, coconut flakes, coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Line a 6 inch circular cake pan with parchment paper that comes up the sides. Press the crust mixture into the pan, distributing evenly. Put the crust in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Add softened frozen dessert, frozen strawberries, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt to a blender or food processor. Blend until well combined.
- Pour mixture onto crust and place into the freezer for 1 hour or overnight.
- Lift the ice cream bars out of the pan by gripping parchment paper. Cut into slices, squares, or preferred shapes and serve frozen.
Want to save these Dairy Free Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bars for later? Pin it here!