This Vegan Protein Granola Parfait Recipe is sponsored by Danone North America/ SO Delicious®, but all thoughts, opinions, and the recipe are my own! Thank you for allowing me to work with brands I believe in to continue to bring you free recipes and content!
Back again with another fantastic granola recipe! This one is filled with protein and fiber dense seeds for an added heart healthy boost.
I love to make yogurt parfait cups with yogurt, granola and fruit for a healthy grab and go snack. If you’ve got kids at home, a busy schedule, or just want something delicious waiting for you in your fridge, these are a must!
This entire Vegan Protein Granola Recipe is gluten free, vegan, and high in protein. The oats and the assortment of seeds provide a total of about 15.75 grams of protein per ½ cup serving!
Once you’ve cooked and cooled your granola, layer your favorite cups with dollops of granola, So Delicious Vanilla Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, and fruit. My kids love strawberries! Each bite is the perfect blend of texture and flavor; crunchy granola, creamy yogurt and naturally sweet fruit.
Thanks to So Delicious Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, even if you are dairy-free, you can still enjoy a delicious parfait. I find So Delicious Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative at most Natural Food retailers including my local Sprouts and Whole Foods.Print
Vegan Protein Granola Parfait
Yields 6 cups granola, or 12 ½ cup servings
About 15.75 g of protein per serving
- 3 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Coconut Chips
- ½ cup Pepitas
- ½ cup Sunflower Seeds
- 3 Tbs Hemp seeds
- 3 Tbs Hemp protein
- 2 Tbs Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbs Flax Seeds
- ⅔ cup Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 1 t Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 (24 oz) So Delicious Vanilla Yogurt Alternative
- 1 pint Strawberries, sliced
- 1 T pepitas (for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 300°.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined and all ingredients are coated in oil.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the granola across a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, tossing once or twice.
- Remove from the oven, cool and store in an airtight container.
- For serving, layer the yogurt, granola and fruit in a tall glass or mug.
Want to save this Vegan Protein Granola Parfait Recipe for later? Pin it Here!