- 1/4 c olive oil
- 2 t sesame oil
- 3 T rice vinegar (yes it’s approved!)
- 2 T coconut aminos
- 2 T orange juice concentrate (like the frozen kind)
- 2 t ginger (or 2 drops essential oil)
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- 2 lb chicken breasts
- 1 head of romain, chopped
- 1/2 head red cabbage, cut in slivers
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 carrots, julienne sliced
- 1/4 c cilantro, minced
- 1/4 slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained
- sesame seeds, optional
- Mix together all dressing ingredients.
- Marinade chicken in half of the dressing mixture for 30 min to 1 hour, then grill until thoroughly cooked.
- Mix together all salad ingredients. Top with chicken.