- • 2 lb chicken breasts, cut in cubes
- • Juice from 1 lemon
- • Zest from 1 lemon
- • 2 green bell peppers, cut in 1″ squares
- • 1 red onion
- • 1 lb cherry tomatoes
- • ground pepper to taste- I used 2 tsp
- Marinate the chicken breast pieces in the lemon juice, lemon zest, and pepper for 30 min- 1 hr.
- Cut the red onion in triangles (like you cut a pie). You will use 3 layers at a time.
- Add chicken, bell pepper, tomatoes, and red onion to skewers in a pattern until each skewer is full and you’re out of ingredients.
- Either set on a grill, in a grill press, or on a pan on the stove. Cook for a few minutes on each side until the chicken is cooked and everything is charred. Top with more cracked black pepper. Enjoy!