You are going to LOVE learning about the benefits of Grass-Fed Beef Tallow Skincare!! Did you know oil could be your skin’s best friend? In this episode, we talk about what you put on your face and your body – and how it should be just as high a quality as what you’re putting inside your body.
Joining us is Cassy Burnvoth, the founder and CEO of FATCO, a tallow-based skin and body care company. FATCO is paleo-certified. A lot of times, the term “paleo” refers to food. And so, what does that mean? Well, knowing that a company or brand has that certification, means it’s absolutely clean and safe.
Head to oliveyouwhole.com/fatco and the code OLIVEYOUWHOLE gives you 15% off! (Affiliate)
In this episode, you will hear:
- Clean eating vs. toxin-free skincare and body care products
- What the paleo certification means to FATCO
- The health benefits of grass-fed beef tallow
- Oil cleansing and why it’s the best to clean the skin
- Why oil-free could be the enemy of your skin
- FATCO’s effects on certain skin conditions
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Try Fatco! Head to oliveyouwhole.com/fatco and the code OLIVEYOUWHOLE gives you 15% off! (Affiliate)
Similar Podcast Episodes:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.