In today’s podcast episode, I’m answering your questions about Semaglutide for weight loss. A lot of patients come to these GLP-1 medications thinking it’s a magic pill for losing weight. However, this may not be a lasting solution for you. If you’re continuing to eat the way you’ve always eaten or if you’re not practicing a healthy lifestyle, then you could still regain that weight. Also, if you’ve never checked your blood sugar, it’s critical to check it first before even trying to decide if Semaglutide is right for you.
In this episode, I’m going to answer some questions that came up on my Instagram reel where I talked about my personal Semaglutide usage as well as the symptoms I’ve been experiencing. Today, we expound on the weight loss effects of Semaglutide, how that works, and more!
Listen to the show:
In this episode, you will hear:
- The mechanism of semaglutide
- How it promotes insulin sensitivity
- What happens when you haven’t healed your body before taking it
- Blood sugar testing and blood sugar monitoring
- How many people get pancreatitis and cancer with oral semaglutide
- Potential side effects of semaglutide
- The importance of a specific diet plan
- What is insulin sensitivity and why does it matter
- How much it costs
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Trace Minerals: https://amzn.to/3mUHVYf (affiliate)
- See if you qualify for a Nutrisense CGM: oliveyouwhole.com/nutrisense (affiliate)
Similar Podcast Episodes:
- 059: Managing Blood Sugar with a Continuous Glucose Monitor with Stephanie Etherington RD, CD, CDCES of Nutrisense
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.