- 4 1/2 cups shredded, diced chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1 ¼- 1 ¾ cups date mayonnaise [insert link here]
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Mix the salt and pepper with the date mayonnaise.
- Add chicken to mayonnaise.
- Chop up the red onion, celery, pecans, and grapes. These can be cut as small or big as you prefer, then add them to the chicken and mayonnaise mixture.
- Mix until combined. Store in the refrigerator, serve chilled.