It’s time to check in with how and what you’re eating right now. It’s not just because it’s a new year, but you don’t want to be changing your eating habits until it’s already too late. You’ve got to take control of your health.
In this episode, Tiffany Meyer joins us to discuss cancer prevention through diet and nutrition. Tiffany’s mom was diagnosed with a type of cancer, called non-Hodgkin’s large cell B lymphoma right before she turned 62 and passed away in a matter of a few months.
Today, Tiffany helps people heal their bodies holistically through diet and nutrition as a certified oncology nutrition consultant and a functional nutrition therapy practitioner.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Foods that contribute to cancer
- Cancer-causing products are not only limited to foods
- Specific foods to avoid
- Recommended oils, fruits, and vegetables
- Lifestyle habits for better health
- The importance of educating yourself
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Sacred Cow Book: https://amzn.to/3G4aQ1R (affiliate)
- Aligned Life Studio Foam Rolling: https://alignedlifestudio.com/
- Dr. Nasha Winters: https://www.drnasha.com/
Similar Podcast Episodes:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.