- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar (or any type of vinegar you prefer)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp dijon mustard (you can also use just regular mustard)
- 3/4 c olive oil (NOT extra virgin- regular or light)
- 3/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- Separate the egg yolks (you won’t need the egg whites), and add them to a food processor.
- Next, add vinegar and mix briefly until combined.
- Add lemon juice, salt, mustard, and regular olive oil and mix until it emulsifies and is the consistency of mayonnaise.
- Turn the food processor on and add the extra virgin olive oil quickly but in a steady stream.