Today we’re talking about how to homeschool! With the recent challenges facing our schools across the country, more and more parents are now considering homeschooling their children.
Today on the show, I’m chatting with Lisa Ensor of Pioneer Spirit about homeschooling. If you’re interested in homeschooling, or you just want to learn more about it, Lisa talks about the lifestyle of homeschooling, being slow and purposeful, and filled with intention and beauty.
Not only has Lisa been homeschooling for over 10 years, but she was also homeschooled in the 80’s, back before homeschooling was even popular.
Listen to the show, How to Homeschool:
In this episode, you will hear:
- The burnout experienced by students
- Figuring out the kind of life you really want
- Getting clear on your family values
- Treating curriculum planning as meal planning
- Creative ways to learn certain topics
- The cost of homeschooling
- Raising the level of socialization
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- www.HomeschoolClassifieds.com for used curriculum
- Manners for Men: https://amzn.to/3mcbxQW (affiliate)
Similar Podcast Episodes:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.