Lauren Krasnodembski, the creator of the Mind Muscle Motivator will take you on a journey of self-discovery as we dissect the intricacies of reclaiming your power and finding your true purpose.
Lauren’s story is nothing short of inspiring. From being an attorney to becoming a wellness guru, she shares raw insights about her transformation and how aligning her thoughts and actions with her passions led her to a fulfilling life. Together, we navigate the labyrinth of challenges that often hinder us from pursuing our true calling and emphasize the significance of listening to our intuition. Whether it’s about reconnecting with the child within you or understanding the impact of your thoughts and feelings on your actions, this conversation is set to offer a fresh perspective on living a life of fulfillment.
In the final part, we turn the spotlight on mindfulness and intentionality, exploring their transformative power in our lives. Lauren unveils some surprising revelations about her mental chatter and its impact on her life. We also delve into the innovative mindfulness cards that serve as daily reminders for her. If you’re seeking peace, purpose, and clarity, this episode is a must-listen. And, if you’re intrigued by Lauren’s insights, do check out her retreat happening at the end of September, where you can work with her to discover your own joy and peace. This conversation promises a deep and meaningful understanding of how to reclaim power and find your true purpose, so don’t miss out!
Listen to the show, Reclaim your Power and Find Your Purpose:
In this episode, you will hear:
- Finding purpose through connecting the mind and body
- Breaking mental barriers and listening to intuition
- Self-discovery and reconnecting with inner child
- Balancing masculine and feminine power
- Understanding how feelings and thoughts influence actions
- How to reclaim power, find peace and purpose, and gain clarity through intentional thought and mindfulness cards
Follow and Review
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Website: https://letsreclaimyourpower.com/
- Retreat: https://letsreclaimyourpower.com/ohio/
- Book: https://amzn.to/3OGTjTb (affiliate)
Similar Podcast Episodes:
- 011: Movement and #MindRight with Todd McCullough
- 013: Chasing Wonder and Public Speaking Tips with Taylor Hughes
- 025: Learning to Listen to, Trust, and Love Your Body with Mary Hyatt
- Episode 036: Prioritizing Health as a Busy Working Mom + Picky Eater Tips with Heather Brown of My Life Well Loved
- 052: Intention Setting Meditation for the New Year
- 064: Choosing Self-Love with Hannah Setzer of Feeding Tube Fitness
- 071: Simplifying Well-Balanced Living without Sacrifice with Cassidy Ceresa of Cassidy Eats
- 079: How to Replace Lies with the Truth and Youth Mental Health with Children’s Book Author Jenna Winship
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.