Ever wondered about the mysteries of Reiki? Come join us for a meaningful conversation with Rebecca Petrick, a certified Reiki master from Happy Place Healing, who promises to demystify this ancient practice of energy healing. Be prepared to have your preconceptions challenged as Rebecca explains how Reiki, unlike a religion, serves as an alternative healing method. As she guides us through her process, you’ll learn about her unique role as a conduit for healing, where she utilizes techniques of hand placements to release mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical blockages.
Let’s navigate together through the fascinating contrast between Reiki and traditional massage and trace the roots of this unique practice. Rebecca, with her years of experience, elaborates on how Reiki can complement your personal beliefs and provides a sneak peek into a typical Reiki session. With the chakras playing an essential role in healing, Rebecca uncovers how prayer and faith can lead to remarkable healing and how embracing vulnerability can result in long-term benefits.
Diving further, we cover the importance of proper training in Reiki. With a personal journey to share, Rebecca details her two-year certification process, emphasizing the value of thorough research when seeking a professional. We also explore the significance of the Reiki Master designation and the role of tools like crystals in the process. Rebecca provides invaluable advice on how to book a session with her and how to prepare for it. So, tune in to this enlightening episode and discover the healing benefits of Reiki.
Listen to the show, Reiki and Christianity:
In this episode, you will hear:
- What is Reiki?
- Reiki vs. traditional massage
- Reiki for healing and emotional release
- The role of chakras in the healing process
- The power of prayer and faith in healing
- What a typical Reiki session looks like
- The importance of proper training and preparation when practicing Reiki
Follow and Review
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
Similar Podcast Episodes:
- 011: Movement and #MindRight with Todd McCullough
- 013: Chasing Wonder and Public Speaking Tips with Taylor Hughes
- 025: Learning to Listen to, Trust, and Love Your Body with Mary Hyatt
- Episode 036: Prioritizing Health as a Busy Working Mom + Picky Eater Tips with Heather Brown of My Life Well Loved
- 052: Intention Setting Meditation for the New Year
- 064: Choosing Self-Love with Hannah Setzer of Feeding Tube Fitness
- 071: Simplifying Well-Balanced Living without Sacrifice with Cassidy Ceresa of Cassidy Eats
- 079: How to Replace Lies with the Truth and Youth Mental Health with Children’s Book Author Jenna Winship
- 084: Reclaim your Power with Lauren Krasnodembski of Mind Muscle Motivator
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.