Unlock the secrets of transformative meal planning with our special guest, holistic nutritionist and private chef, Christi Flaherty. Prepare to have your perception of meal prepping redefined as you gain valuable insights into Christi’s innovative, component-based approach that focuses on prepped proteins, veggies, and sauces. This method is not just about organizing your meals; it’s a step towards becoming more self-sufficient in your health and wellness journey. Christi’s rich culinary experiences from Napa Valley, combined with her love of nutrition, have culminated in a system that makes your meals quick to assemble, delicious, and inspiring.
Imagine having the freedom to give yourself more time and flexibility in the kitchen, while still ensuring you are feeding yourself and your family wholesome, nutritious meals. Christi will walk you through her distinctive method of meal prep, which includes proteins, raw and roasted vegetables, and sweet potatoes. This approach simplifies choices and makes navigating restaurant menus less intimidating. Christi provides a fresh perspective on gluten-free meal prep, displaying how her method can still offer a varied, creative diet. She offers insights on how to plan four to seven meals for the week, reducing stress and promoting better diet choices.
Finally, get ready for an exclusive look at Christi’s upcoming mail plan subscription. She delves into the benefits it will bring, empowering you to take control of your meal planning and making it easier to cook healthy meals for yourself and your family. Christi also reveals how her method can save you time and money, and if that wasn’t enough, there are exclusive freebies for those who join her mailing list!
Listen to the show, Healthy Meal Plan Ideas:
In this episode, you will hear:
- Revolutionizing meal planning with a component-based approach
- Gluten-free meal prep and flexibility
- Component-based meal planning and favorite recipes
- Christi’s mail planning method and freebies
Follow and Review
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Join her mailing list and the meal plan wait list here: https://mailchi.mp/
- Egg Roll in a Bowl by Olive You Whole : https://www.oliveyouwhole.com/
diet/dairy-free-recipes/egg- roll-in-a-bowl-recipe-keto- paleo-whole30
Similar Podcast Episodes:
- 089: Reconnection with our Ecosystem with Page Faye of RegenCircle
- 082: Nutrient-Dense Baby Food and How to Feed Our Kids with Joe Carr of Serenity Kids
- 080: Use Epigenetics to Improve Your Health with Becca Roses of Mind Body Genes
- 074: Seeking Wise Traditions and Ancestral Wisdom with Hilda Labrada Gore of Holistic Hilda
- 071: Simplifying Well-Balanced Living without Sacrifice with Cassidy Ceresa of Cassidy Eats
- 063: When and How to Utilize Healing Diets like AIP and Paleo with Alison Marras of Food by Mars
- 036: Prioritizing Health as a Busy Working Mom + Picky Eater Tips with Heather Brown of My Life Well Loved
- 030: Expert Meal Planning and Meal Prepping Ideas
- 029: Truly Pasture Raised Chicken with Paul Grieve of Pasturebird
- 021: Maximize Your Grocery Budget with The Cheapest Healthy Foods
- 018: Celiac Disease Symptoms vs. Gluten Intolerance Symptoms + Going Gluten-Free with Jenny Finke of Good for You Gluten-Free
- 017: The Organic Episode | Is Organic Food Better for You?
- 003: How to Heal your Gut Naturally with Alison Marras
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.